Next course November 7–11, 2018
Level 1. Basic Introductory Implant Placement.
An Incredible Hands On Learning Opportunity to Place implants on Actual Patients in a Dental School Setting!
Every participant will insert 15 (or more) implants under supervision. During this five-day course, clinicians will learn how to perform preservation oriented implant procedures with confidence and competency. Participants will also learn how to make extensive treatment cost effective, while adhering to currently accepted concepts of implant therapy. The course includes one half-day of lectures, one half-day of hands-on workshops on anatomic models, and four days of implant placement on provided patients.
This level is designed for general dentists and/or specialists in private practice who have experience with restorative dentistry and basic oral surgical procedures. At the completion of the course, every participant should be able to:
Level 2. Intermediate Implant Dentistry, Surgery And Prosthodontics.
Part of the course for qualified doctors
This course is intended for clinicians who have taken the AAIP/ADIS basic implant placement course and/or dentists who have limited implant experience and wish to expand their knowledge of oral implantology. One-on-one instruction by course faculty is provided with procedures and techniques that can be immediately implemented into office situations.
At the completion of the course, every participant should, in addition to the objectives of the basic introductory implant placement course, be able to:
Lecture topics include dealing with complications; implant screw mechanics, the settling effect, and removal of broken implant screws; and alternative dental implant systems (blades, subperiosteal, mini, and small diameter implants).
Airfare is not included.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Before your departure, you will be provided with all contact and reservation information.
- Arriving to Kingston, Jamaica - Norman Manley (KIN) Airport.
- Designated driver, with your info, will be waiting for you at the airport and transport you to the hotel.
- Accommodation at the hotel for 6 nights, daily meals provided.
- First day begins at 9:00am in your hotel lobby where you will be taken to the University Dental School.
- Recommended dress code: Pack scrubs for 5 days, and comfortable shoes.
- If you use loops and lights in your office set up, it is suggested to bring them.
- Regular (latex) gloves, and ear-loop masks are provided to attendees.
- If you have any specific requirements: gloves, masks, hats etc., you may want to provide them for yourself.
- If you have any medical problems, allergies, or food restrictions: please let us know in advance so we can help accommodate you.
- It is recommended to bring your own photo/video device (To record your cases)
- Course ends, Your designated driver will transport you to Kingston, Jamaica - Norman Manley (KIN) Airport.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION