During this five-day course, clinicians will learn how to perform preservation oriented implant procedures with confidence and competency.
Participants will learn how to make complex treatment options utilizing currently accepted concepts of implant therapy. One-on-one instruction by course faculty is provided. Participants may provide their own patients, or patients can be provided by the course director. Every participant will insert a minimum of 15 implants under supervision.
This course is designed for general dentists and/or specialists who have experience with restorative dentistry and basic oral surgical procedures. At the completion of the course, every participant will be able to:
- Determine if implants are an appropriate treatment option on a case-by-case basis.
- Present implant treatment plans and provide appropriate patient education.
- Manage an implant practice in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform basic implant surgical and restorative procedures to achieve predictable results.
- Introduction to oral implantology.
- Implant site development and alveolar bone resorption patterns.
- Implant over-dentures, attachments, occlusion, and home care.
- Basic surgical procedures and principles for oral implantology.
- Extraordinary implant failure, and periodontal considerations.
Please contact for course dates
November 6–10, 2019. March 11 –15, 2020. Registration closed · Register for our next course · Please contact ADIS ·
During this 5-day hands-on implant training seminar you will learn how to perform preservation-oriented dental implant procedures with confidence and competency. Whether you are a beginner looking for continuous education or an experienced clinician seeking to add surgical and prosthodontic dental implants to your own practice, our courses will meet your needs.
ONE LOVE, ONE HEART... COME TO JAMAICA & FEEL ALRIGHT!
- Before your departure, you will be provided with all contact and reservation information.
- Arriving to Kingston, Jamaica - Norman Manley (KIN) Airport.
- Designated driver, with your info, will be waiting for you at the airport and transport you to the hotel.
- Accommodation at the hotel for 6 nights, daily meals provided.
- First day begins at 9:00am in your hotel lobby where you will be taken to the University Dental School.
- Recommended dress code: Pack scrubs for 5 days, and comfortable shoes.
- If you use loops and lights in your office set up, it is suggested to bring them.
- Regular (latex) gloves, and ear-loop masks are provided to attendees.
- If you have any specific requirements: gloves, masks, hats etc., you may want to provide them for yourself.
- If you have any medical problems, allergies, or food restrictions: please let us know in advance so we can help accommodate you.
- It is recommended to bring your own photo/video device (To record your cases)
- Course ends, Your designated driver will transport you to Kingston, Jamaica - Norman Manley (KIN) Airport.