DENTAL IMPLANT TRAINING
IN CLIFTON, NEW JERSEY
- Atlantic Dental Implant Seminars offers continuing education courses in a state-of-the-art private practice setting in Clifton, New Jersey.
- Each course include hands-on session with live patients. Participants will place 7–10 implants under faculty supervision.
- Participants will perform (participate) sinus lifts, immediate implant placements, immediate function, ridge splits and GBR.
- True no-interest payment plans are available—let the course pay for itself.
- Training for dentists involved in CBCT imaging in dental practice.
- We value your time. Most of the training materials provided before the course starts. So, at the course you will utilize and maximize hands-on time.
ADIS New Jersey, 2019 Schedule
INTRODUCTORY IMPLANT PLACEMENT
6–DAY SEMINARNext seminar: September 12-14, 2019 November 21-23, 2019
A continuing education course for general dentists with experience in restorative dentistry and basic oral surgical procedures. The 6–day seminar consists of two 3–day sessions conveniently scheduled on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Next course starts September 12-14, 2019
November 21-23, 2019. (4 seats Available)